Healthy, fluffy Paleo pancakes made with cassava flour, eggs and only sweetened with bananas. Perfect for an easy, satisfying breakfast.
- Peel banana and mash in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Preheat frying pan by setting temperature to medium-low heat. Add oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter on pan. Cover and cook on medium-low heat until bubbles form on top. Flip and cook until done. (Pancakes should be golden brown on each side.)
- Repeat step 5 until no more batter remains.
Keywords: pancakes, cassava flour, banana recipes, Paleo, nut free, breakfast