Healthy, fluffy Paleo pancakes made with cassava flour, eggs and only sweetened with bananas. Perfect for an easy, satisfying breakfast.
- 220g ripe banana (or about 1 cup mashed)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 55g cassava flour (1/3 cup lightly packed)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- oil for cooking (I used coconut oil)
- Peel banana and mash in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Preheat frying pan by setting temperature to medium-low heat. Add oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter on pan. Cover and cook on medium-low heat until bubbles form on top. Flip and cook until done. (Pancakes should be golden brown on each side.)
- Repeat step 5 until no more batter remains.
Keywords: pancakes, cassava flour, banana recipes, Paleo, nut free, breakfast