These healthy paleo dinner rolls are made with almond flour and sweetened with honey. They are grain free, dairy free and easily made vegan.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Make the dough by combining the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda and salt in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add in the yogurt and honey and mix the dough until just combined. Note: the dough will be quite wet.
- Dust the dough with more tapioca flour and flour the surface you'll be working on. Pick up the dough and roll it into a big ball, then separate the ball into 12 smaller balls. Use more tapioca flour as necessary.
- Grab a baking dish (I used a muffin pan) and generously grease it with olive oil. Place the rolls on the greased baking dish.
- Brush the rolls with olive oil and sprinkle them with garlic powder.
- Place the rolls in the oven and bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
Keywords: paleo dinner rolls, paleo bread rolls, almond flour dinner rolls, almond flour bread rolls, paleo vegan dinner rolls, grain free dinner roll recipe, egg free dinner rolls, paleo thanksgiving sides, healthy bread roll recipe