Simple, low carb Paleo oatmeal. Free of grains and perfect for a quick, healthy breakfast.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor.
- Blend until mixture forms a coarse, even flour.
- Remove oatmeal from food processor and store in air-tight container in fridge.
- When ready to eat, scoop out about 1/2 cup oatmeal into ceramic bowl. Add 1/3 cup almond milk and heat in microwave for 30-50 seconds*
- Stir, add favorite toppings and then eat!
Recipe makes 5 servings using 1/2 cup oatmeal per serving.
*You may substitute the almond milk with water. Also, if you prefer not to microwave your oats you may boil water and add it to the grain-free oatmeal.
Keywords: oatmeal, grain free, Paleo, Vegan, Breakfast, egg free