These healthy Paleo ice cream bars are dairy free, egg free and nut free. This is an easy ice cream recipe (no ice cream maker needed), perfect for a hot summer treat.
- Combine all ingredients for the ice cream in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth, but be sure not to overmix.
- Scoop the ice cream into an ice cream bar or popsicle mold. Set the molds on a flat surface, such as a baking sheet.
- Place the bars in the freezer for at least 2 hours (preferably overnight).
- In a small sauce pan, melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil over low heat.
- Grab the ice cream bars and remove them from their molds. Place them on a sheet of parchment paper. Dip each bar into the melted chocolate, set back on the parchment paper and top with sprinkles.
- Place in freezer for 5-10 minutes for chocolate to fully set.
- Store in freezer.
*Just the cream from a can of full fat coconut milk. If you open a can and the cream has not separated, then pop it in the fridge overnight. Each can should produce about 1 cup of cream, so you'll need 2 cans for this recipe.
Keywords: ice cream bars, paleo ice cream, dairy free ice cream, nut free paleo dessert, easy dessert recipe, summer dessert, no bake recipe, kid favorites