Healthy, Paleo Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes made with Paleo Baking Flour, eggs, lemon and poppy seeds. Super easy, light, fluffy and moist. A delicious weekend brunch option.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, poppy seeds, baking powder and salt.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined. (Note: be sure not to over-mix the batter.) Let the batter sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Grease frying pan and preheat on medium-low heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto preheated frying pan. Cover and cook on medium-low heat. Flip pancake once air bubbles have formed on the top of the pancake and the bottom is golden brown. Then cook about 1 minute more.
- Repeat step 4 until no more batter remains.
Keywords: pancake, lemon poppy seed, breakfast, lemon, spring