Healthy Paleo Pumpkin Banana Bread made with cassava flour and only sweetened with bananas. Grain free, gluten free, dairy free, nut free and no added sugar.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel bananas and mash in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add in pumpkin, eggs and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Add in remaining ingredients and stir mixture with a spatula.
- Pour the batter into a lined 8" x 4" baking pan.
- Place on the middle rack of your oven and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove bread from the oven, cool in the pan 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool to room temperature.
- Best stored in the fridge up to one week.
*1 cup mashed is about 2 extra large bananas or 3 small. I used yellow bananas with lots of brown spots.
Keywords: pumpkin bread, banana bread, paleo bread, nut free, fall recipes, no added sugar, breakfast, snack