Fluffy, moist Paleo Pumpkin Bread - perfect for fall baking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients (except chocolate chips).
- Add in wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a lined loaf pan and sprinkle with additional chocolate chips (optional).
- Place the pan in preheated oven and bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- After baking, remove loaf from the oven and cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Then remove and cool on a cooling rack to room temperature.
- Store in fridge.
Keywords: pumpkin, fall foods, snack, Paleo, dessert, chocolate chip