Healthy paleo pumpkin waffles made with coconut flour.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Preheat mini waffle iron by plugging it into the wall.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine coconut flour, arrowroot starch, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Whisk in eggs, pumpkin puree, avocado oil and vanilla.
- Let batter sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto preheated waffle iron. Cook until done.
- Place waffle on a wire cooling rack in the oven and warm at 200 degrees.
- Repeat until no more batter remains.
Keywords: paleo waffle recipe, paleo pumpkin waffles, crispy pumpkin waffles, coconut flour waffles, coconut flour pumpkin waffles, gluten free pumpkin waffle recipe, nut free paleo waffles