Healthy, Paleo sesame chicken made with organic chicken thighs and coated in a dairy-free, soy-free sauce.
- 1.5 - 2 lb organic chicken thighs
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp tapioca flour
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- chives (for garnish)
- Cut chicken thighs into bite-sized pieces.
- Drizzle avocado oil on a large skillet and preheat on medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken on the skillet and cook on medium-high heat until browned and cooked through (about 15 minutes).
- While the chicken is cooking, make the sauce. Combine the coconut aminos, fish sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, garlic and tapioca flour in a small mixing bowl. Whisk until tapioca flour has fully dissolved.
- Once the chicken is done, turn the heat down to medium-low. Pour the sauce over the chicken and continue cooking on medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until the sauce thickens (about 5 minutes).
- Turn off the heat and mix in sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately and garnish with chopped chives.
Keywords: sesame chicken, paleo chicken recipes, whole30 sesame chicken, soy free, dairy free, nut free, healthy dinner ideas, dinner recipes, no added sugar