Healthy sesame meatballs made with ground beef. Paleo, whole30 and gluten free!
- Place all of the meatball ingredients in a large mixing bowl and combine with your hands.
- Roll the meat into balls about 2 tablespoons in size, making 18 meatballs.
- Place the meatballs on a frying pan and cook on medium-high heat until browned and cooked through (about 15 minutes)*
- While the meatballs are cooking, make the sauce. Combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Once the meatballs are cooked through, pour the sauce over the meatballs. Stir with a spatula until sauce thickens.
- Top with extra sesame seeds and serve.
*I like to cook the meatballs covered (place a lid over the pan) for the first 10 minutes so that the heat is more evenly distributed and they cook through. Then I remove the lid and continue cooking the meatballs until they brown and most of the moisture has evaporated.