Healthy, homemade Paleo Sunbutter Cups made with sunflower seed butter and covered in dark chocolate.
- Place the cacao butter in a small sauce pan and melt on the stove top, over low heat.
- Turn off heat and stir in sunbutter and powdered monk fruit.
- Pour sunbutter mixture into a mini silicone muffin pan (1 Tbsp per slot).
- Freeze at least 20 minutes.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil over low heat.
- Once fully melted, grab the sunbutter cup fillings from the freezer. Remove them from the mold, then dip them into the melted chocolate.
- Place them on a sheet of parchment paper to set.
- Optional: drizzle any remaining dark chocolate over the sunbutter cups and add a pinch of flaked sea salt.
Keywords: sunbutter cups, sunflower seed butter, keto dessert, paleo dessert, paleo reeses, nut free, vegan dessert, easy chocolate recipes