These paleo vanilla cupcakes are perfect for any birthday or celebration! They're paleo friendly, nut free, dairy free and gluten free.
- 1 1/2 cups Beth Blends Nut/Cassava Free Flour Blend (160g)*
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 4 Tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a muffin pan with 12 cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, coconut sugar and salt.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, coconut milk, vanilla and apple cider vinegar.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the lined muffin pan, filling each slot half way.
- Place the cupcakes in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly in the baking pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- Once cooled to room temperature, frost with your favorite frosting.
*Use the discount code bakeitpaleo to get 10% off your order
Keywords: paleo vanilla cupcakes, paleo cupcake recipe, vanilla cupcake recipe, nut free paleo cupcakes, beth blends cupcakes, AIP baking flour recipe, healthy vanilla cupcakes