These paleo vanilla cupcakes are nut free, dairy free and grain free - perfect for a birthday celebration or holiday gathering. They are made with Beth Blend's nut/cassava free grain free flour blend, which is both paleo and AIP friendly.
There's nothing like a good vanilla cupcake to celebrate with! And these paleo vanilla cupcakes have become a new favorite of mine.
Not only are they paleo friendly, but this cupcake recipe is also nut free! It's made with Beth Blends nut/cassava free grain free flour blend. Which is a new find for me, but sure to become a regular baking staple.
Here's what you need to know about this nut free cupcake recipe:
- paleo friendly
- grain free & gluten free: made with Beth Blends baking blend
- dairy free: no butter or milk
- light and tender: these cupcakes have a moist, tender crumb texture
- easy to make: just whisk the batter, bake, cool and frost
Beth Blends Grain Free Flour Blends
Have you heard of Beth Blends? They currently offer two different paleo and AIP friendly baking flours:
- Nut/Cassava Free Grain Free Flour Blend
- Grain Free Flour Blend
These easy paleo vanilla cupcakes are made with the nut/cassava free version. Which contains tigernut flour, arrowroot flour, plantain flour, baking soda and cream of tartar.
If you've followed my blog for a while, then you know I've used all three of these baking flours (separately) in my recipes. Needless to say, I was quite excited to find this baking blend!
Beth Blends has done a great job creating a tasty, easy to use paleo and AIP flour. And these cupcakes are proof that it can be used to create delicious paleo desserts!
Here's what you need to make this paleo vanilla cupcake recipe:
- Beth Blends nut/cassava free grain free flour blend
- coconut sugar
- large eggs
- avocado oil
- coconut milk
- vanilla extract
- apple cider vinegar
How to Make Paleo Vanilla Cupcakes
To make these cupcakes, you'll need two mixing bowls, a whisk, spatula, lined muffin/cupcake pan and the necessary ingredients. Here's what you need to do:
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with paper cupcake liners and set aside.
Next, combine the flour, coconut sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl.
In a smaller mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, coconut milk, vanilla and apple cider vinegar.
Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
Then, pour the cupcake batter into the lined muffin pan. Each cupcake slot should be filled about half way (making 12 cupcakes). Fill too full, and the cupcakes will pour over the side of the paper cup when baking.
Place the cupcakes in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
After baking, let the cupcakes cool a couple minutes in the baking pan, then transfer them to a wire cooling rack.
These cupcakes are best kept in an air-tight container in the fridge. They last well up to one week.
Paleo Cupcake Frosting
I used a store-bought frosting for this recipe, but I have many great paleo frosting recipes on my site. Here are a few options for frosting these paleo cupcakes:
- vanilla frosting made with non-hydrogenated shortening
- chocolate frosting made with coconut cream
- vanilla frosting made with coconut cream
More Nut Free Paleo DessertsPrint
These paleo vanilla cupcakes are perfect for any birthday or celebration! They're paleo friendly, nut free, dairy free and gluten free.
- 1 ½ cups Beth Blends Nut/Cassava Free Flour Blend (160g)*
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup avocado oil
- 4 Tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a muffin pan with 12 cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, coconut sugar and salt.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, coconut milk, vanilla and apple cider vinegar.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the lined muffin pan, filling each slot half way.
- Place the cupcakes in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly in the baking pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- Once cooled to room temperature, frost with your favorite frosting.
*Use the discount code bakeitpaleo to get 10% off your order
Keywords: paleo vanilla cupcakes, paleo cupcake recipe, vanilla cupcake recipe, nut free paleo cupcakes, beth blends cupcakes, AIP baking flour recipe, healthy vanilla cupcakes