Mini Paleo and Vegan muffins sweetened with fresh, ripe pears and flavored with ginger and cinnamon.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash pears, remove core and chop.
- Place chopped pears in food processor and blend.
- Add in remaining ingredients and blend, stopping to scrape the sides every so often.
- Scoop batter into a mini muffin pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on cooling rack to room temperature.
- Best stored in fridge up to one week.
*May substitute Paleo Baking Flour with: 1/2 cup blanched almond flour (50g) + 4 Tbsp tapioca flour (28g) + 2 Tbsp coconut flour (16g) For a nut free version, use tigernut flour in place of the almond flour
Keywords: mini muffin recipe, paleo pear muffins, ginger pear muffins, pear muffin recipe, vegan pear muffins, vegan muffin recipe, tahini muffins, no added sugar muffins, sugar free pear muffins