Paleo and Vegan friendly pumpkin bread made with green plantain flour. Egg free, nut free, dairy free and grain free.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add in wet ingredients. Stir with a spatula until batter is well mixed.
- Pour batter into a lined 8" x 4" baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour*
- Cool in baking pan for 10-15 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack and cool to room temperature.
- Store in fridge up to one week.
*Bread should be slightly under-baked when done . It will continue to set while cooling.
Keywords: plantain, egg free, nut free, allergy friendly, bread, pumpkin, Paleo, Vegan