This healthy, Paleo friendly Rosemary Cassava Bread is great for making sandwiches, sweet or savory toast, eating with soup or simply enjoying on it’s own.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients.
- Add wet mixture to dry. Mix well.
- Pour batter into a lined 8″ x 4″ baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature on a cooling rack.
- Best stored in fridge.
*I recommend measuring the cassava flour by weight
Keywords: bread, rosemary, cassava flour, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, yeast free, nut free, no added sugar