This healthy Rosemary Cassava Bread is great for making mini sandwiches, sweet or savory toast, eating with soup or simply enjoying on it's own. This cassava bread recipe is paleo, gluten free, dairy free, yeast free and nut free!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8" x 4" baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients.
- Add wet mixture to dry. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour batter into the lined baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature on a wire cooling rack.
- Best stored in fridge, up to one week.
*I recommend measuring the cassava flour by weight for best results
**You may need more water, up to 3/4 cup, depending on egg size. Start with 1/2 cup and add more as needed. Batter should be thick, but easy to pour into the loaf pan.
Keywords: rosemary cassava bread, rosemary bread recipe, gluten free cassava flour bread, paleo cassava flour bread, cassava bread recipe, recipe for cassava bread, yeast free cassava bread, no sugar cassava flour bread, easy cassava flour recipes, healthy paleo bread, nut free paleo bread