These Rosemary Cassava Flour Crackers are allergy free, vegan and paleo friendly. A great snack for toddlers, kids and adults.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, process sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds into a fine flour.
- Add cassava flour, salt and rosemary to your seed flour and blend.
- Add in water and olive oil, blend well.
- Remove dough from the food processor. Roll into a ball, flatten and roll between 2 sheets of parchment paper using a rolling pin* The crackers should be about 1/8" thick.
- Remove the top layer of parchment and sprinkle the dough with flaked sea salt.
- Cut the dough into 1-inch squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Transfer the crackers (on parchment) to a baking sheet and bake in the middle rack of your oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove crackers from the oven, flip, then bake an additional 5-15 minutes**
- Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
*If the dough isn't rolling out easily (cracking and breaking) add a little more water (about 1 tablespoon), and knead the dough a few more times.
**Bake time really depends on how thick you cut the crackers. Edge pieces may bake longer than center pieces. Keep a close eye on the crackers during that second baking interval.
Keywords: rosemary cassava flour crackers, cassava crackers, cassava flour crackers recipe, rosemary paleo crackers, paleo cassava crackers, vegan cassava flour recipes, vegan cassava crackers, gluten free vegan rosemary crackers, nut free paleo crackers