These spicy pecans are the perfect Paleo salad topper, portable snack or even dessert addition.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine avocado oil and honey. Mix well.
- Add in pecans and coat with oil-honey mixture.
- Sprinkle thyme, cayenne and salt onto pecans and mix a few more times.
- Place pecans on lined baking sheet, spreading them apart so that they only slightly overlap.
- Place in middle rack of oven and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. (Be sure to watch them so they don't burn.)
Keywords: Salad, Snack