Healthy strawberry banana bread made with almond flour, bananas and fresh strawberries. Paleo, gluten free and dairy free.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8" x 4" baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together mashed banana, eggs, honey and vanilla.
- Add in almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Fold chopped strawberries into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the lined baking pan. Optional: top with additional strawberries.
- Place pan in oven and bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Remove loaf from oven, cool 10 minutes in the baking pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- Cool to room temperature, slice and store in fridge up to one week.
Keywords: strawberry bread recipe, paleo strawberry bread, grain free strawberry banana bread, healthy banana bread, almond flour banana bread, paleo quick bread