Healthy Paleo crackers that are great for snacking, easy to make and don't contain any added sugar or sweetener.
- 1 cup blanched almond flour, lightly packed (100g)
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds (70g)
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, lightly packed (25g)
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary (optional)
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme (optional)
- 1/4 tsp onion powder (optional)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 + 1/2 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients, except water, in food processor. Blend, stopping to scrape the sides every so often, until well mixed.
- Add in the water and blend until mixture starts to clump.
- Remove dough from food processor and roll into a ball. Flatten, then roll between two sheets of parchment paper until dough is about 1/8" thick.
- Use a knife or pizza cutter to cut the crackers into squares.
- Transfer the crackers (on the bottom layer of parchment) to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes*
- Cool on pan to room temperature.
- Crackers best stored in an air-tight container at room temperature up to one week.
*Be sure to keep a close eye on the crackers, as cooking time will vary depending on cracker thickness.
Keywords: crackers, Paleo, Vegan, snack, sun-dried tomato, basil, kid food