These paleo tigernut flour brownies are fudgy and moist. They are made with tigernut flour and completely gluten free, dairy free and nut free.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8" x 8" glass baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt dark chocolate. Place the chocolate in a small sauce pan and melt on the stove top, over low heat. Stir constantly so that the chocolate does not burn. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine melted coconut oil, coconut sugar and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- Add in eggs, whisk until just combined (try not to over-mix).
- Add in the tigernut flour and salt. Whisk until just combined.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the batter. Mix with a spatula.
- Pour the batter into the lined baking pan.
- Place brownies in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- After baking, remove brownies from oven and cool to room temperature in the baking dish.
*Tigernut flour has a tendency to clump. I recommend sifting the tigernut flour and measuring by weight for best results.
Keywords: tigernut flour brownies, paleo tigernut flour brownies, nut free paleo brownies, fudgy tigernut brownies, paleo brownies, gluten free brownies