Paleo pancakes made with tigernut flour for a simple nut-free and egg-free breakfast.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine tigernut flour, tapioca flour, ground flax, baking soda and salt.
- Mix in water, maple syrup, avocado oil and vanilla extract.
- Let the batter sit for 5-10 minutes to thicken.
- Grease frying pan with a bit of oil (I used coconut oil) and turn heat to medium.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup batter onto frying pan, cover with a lid and cook on medium heat until the bottom is golden brown. Flip and cook until done**
- Repeat until no more batter remains.
Keywords: pancakes, nut free, vegan, allergy free, egg free, breakfast, tigernut flour recipes, vegan tigernut pancakes, tigernut flour pancakes, paleo pancakes, nut free egg free pancake recipe