This Paleo chocolate zucchini bread is made with tigernut flour. It's grain free, nut free and refined sugar free - perfect for a healthy treat!
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (118g)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups tigernut flour (124g) sifted, spooned & leveled
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (28g) sifted, spooned & leveled
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour (40g)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8" x 4" baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients. This includes the shredded zucchini, eggs, maple syrup, avocado oil and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients (except chocolate chips) and whisk batter until smooth. This includes the tigernut flour, cocoa powder, tapioca flour, baking soda and salt.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the lined baking pan. Optional: top with additional chocolate chips.
- Place pan in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes in baking pan. Then, remove the loaf and cool on a wire cooling rack.
- Best stored in fridge up to one week.
For best results, measure ingredients by weight (when given)
Keywords: tigernut flour bread, tigernut zucchini bread, paleo zucchini bread, nut free paleo bread, chocolate zucchini bread, paleo snack, paleo dessert, tigernut flour recipe