Gluten free and dairy free cookies packed with protein and perfect for a guilt free, Paleo dessert.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine shortening and coconut sugar. Mix well.
- Add in egg and vanilla, mix.
- Add in almond flour, protein powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Scoop cookie dough (1 rounded tablespoon per cookie) onto baking sheet. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven. Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- Best stored in fridge or freezer.
*No other protein powders have been tested. Use my affiliate discount code "bakeitpaleo" for 15% off any Nuzest purchase.
Keywords: protein cookies, chocolate chip, nuzest, dessert, pea protein, low carb cookies, vanilla protein, healthy dessert recipes