Healthy Paleo and Vegan banana bread that is easy to make, only sweetened with bananas and perfect for snacking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel bananas and mash in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix until well combined. Batter is thick!
- Scoop batter into a lined 8" x 4" baking pan. Use a spatula to push the batter to the edges of the pan and smooth out the top.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Cool in pan to room temperature.
- Store in fridge up to one week.
*use code BAKEITPALEO for 15% off any Nuzest purchase
Keywords: banana bread, protein bread, vegan bread, protein banana bread, Paleo, snack, no added sugar, cassava flour, almond flour