These vegan banana protein muffins are made with mashed banana, tahini, pea protein and cassava flour. They are soft, moist and tender.
- 1 cup mashed banana (245g)
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup pea protein (34g)*
- 1/4 cup cassava flour (35g)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp paleo baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with 9 silicone muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, combine mashed banana, tahini, water and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine pea protein, cassava flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Pour the dry mixture into the wet mixture and stir with a spatula until just combined.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Scoop the batter into the lined baking pan.
- Place the muffins in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- After baking, cool muffins in the baking pan for 10 minutes, then transfer them to a wire cooling rack (removing muffins from their silicone molds) and cool to room temperature**
*Use the discount code BAKEITPALEO to save on any Nuzest purchase.
**Let the muffins cool completely for best texture, as this allows them to fully set and firm up.
Keywords: vegan banana protein muffins, tahini protein muffins, pea protein muffins, paleo protein muffins, pea protein muffin recipe, vegan pea protein muffins, vegan chocolate chip protein muffins, egg free protein muffins, gluten free banana protein muffins, cassava flour muffins