These vegan cassava flour muffins are made without eggs but have a light and fluffy texture. They're only sweetened with banana and completely paleo, gluten free and nut free!
- 1 cup mashed banana (245g)
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cassava flour (72g)
- 1 tsp paleo baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with 10 silicone muffin liners.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine mashed banana, tahini, water and vanilla. Mix with a fork or whisk.
- Add in cassava flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Scoop the batter into the lined muffin pan, filling each slot about 3/4 full.
- Place the muffins in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes in the baking pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
Keywords: vegan cassava flour muffins, cassava flour muffin recipe, paleo cassava flour muffins, nut free paleo muffins, paleo vegan muffins, tahini banana muffins, cassava flour banana muffins, vegan tahini muffins