Paleo and Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies that are soft, chewy, low carb and easy to make.
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup almond butter (unsweetened, unsalted)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (sugar-free sweetener for keto)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup blanched almond flour, spooned & leveled (35g)
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2-3 Tbsp chocolate chips (I used mini chips)
- Combine pumpkin puree, almond butter, coconut sugar and vanilla in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips. Mix until the dough is well combined.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the dough.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove dough from fridge. Using a small cookie scoop (about 1 rounded tablespoon per cookie), scoop the dough onto a lined baking sheet.
- Place the cookies in the preheated oven and bake at 350 degrees for 14 minutes.
- Remove cookies from the oven, cool for 5 minutes on the pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- Best stored in freezer*
*These cookies may be stored in the fridge or freezer, but I prefer eating them straight from the freezer.
Keywords: cookies, pumpkin cookies, fall recipes, paleo, Vegan, egg free, low carb, keto friendly, dessert, pumpkin