Healthy whole30 turkey burgers! Grain free, egg free, no added sugar and perfect for an easy paleo dinner.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/3 cup grated carrot, lightly packed (40g)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion (33g)
- 3-4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 Tbsp cassava flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for the ground turkey.
- Mix in the ground turkey with a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Divide the turkey mixture into four equally sized pieces and shape into burgers. Note: the turkey IS messy and will stick to your hands. Place the burgers on a greased baking pan.
- Place the burgers on the bottom rack of the oven and cook at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, flip the burgers and cook 10-15 more minutes or until done.
Keywords: whole30 meals, whole30 dinner, whole30 turkey burgers, paleo turkey burgers, hidden veggie recipes, allergy free dinner, egg free turkey burgers, lunch and dinner recipes