This healthy banana pear bread recipe is paleo, gluten free and dairy free. It's only sweetened with fruit - no added sugar.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8" x 4" baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Peel banana, chop and place in food processor. Wash pear, remove core and chop. Add to food processor. Blend banana and pear until well processed.
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor and blend until mixture is a smooth, consistent texture.
- Pour batter into the lined pan.
- Place in oven and bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove loaf from pan and cool on cooling rack to room temperature.
- Store in fridge up to one week.
For best results, please measure ingredients by weight (when given)
Keywords: pear bread, paleo bread, banana pear bread, no added sugar, pear recipes, fall recipes, healthy banana bread