This healthy Banana Pear Bread is Paleo friendly, doesn't contain any added sugar and is extremely easy to make. It's a moist loaf of bread with a slightly sweet flavor and a great way to use overripe pears.
Banana bread is always a reader favorite. Of course, it's one of my favorites too! And what better way to create a fall inspired banana bread than to use pears?!
And I'm not kidding when I say this is the BEST banana pear bread.
This healthy pear bread is moist, soft and subtly sweet. The only sugar comes from pears and bananas - no added sugar!
- Paleo (grain free, gluten free, dairy free)
- made without butter or oil
- no added sugar
- moist and tender (no one likes a dry bread!)
- kid friendly (yes, my kids love this recipe)
With a qualities like this, there's truly no better banana pear bread out there! It's healthy enough for breakfast, but also great as dessert when topped with vanilla icing or slathered in nut butter and honey.
Ingredients in Banana Pear Bread
Okay, so you know this bread is great and all, but what ingredients are in Paleo banana pear bread? The full recipe can be found in the recipe card below, but here's a list of what you need:
- medium-sized ripe banana (yellow with brown spots)
- large ripe pear (I used Bartlett)
- eggs (recipe has not been tested with an egg substitute)
- vanilla extract
- grain free flours: almond, tapioca and coconut flour are needed
- baking soda
How to Make Banana Pear Bread
This bread is made in a food processor or high powered blender.
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8" x 4" baking pan with parchment paper.
Next, place the banana and pear in a food processor. Blend until the mixture is well processed. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until the batter is well mixed.
Pour the batter into the lined pan and bake! This pear bread takes around 55 minutes to bake, but it's worth every second!
Banana Pear Bread Toppings
This loaf can be eaten on it's own, or topped with anything from homemade coconut butter to sunflower seed butter. Although this bread isn't overly sweet, it is still a sweet bread. So, the best toppings would be nut or seed butters, coconut butter, honey, maple syrup, dairy free yogurt, ect.
More Paleo Bread Recipes
For more easy bread recipes without added sugar, check out these reader favorites:
Easy to make Paleo Banana Pear Bread. Dairy free, grain free and only sweetened with banana and pear.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8" x 4" baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Peel banana, chop and place in food processor. Wash pear, remove core and chop. Add to food processor. Blend banana and pear until well processed.
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor and blend until mixture is a smooth, consistent texture.
- Pour batter into the lined pan.
- Place in oven and bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
- Remove loaf from pan and cool on cooling rack to room temperature.
- Store in fridge up to one week.
For best results, please measure ingredients by weight (when given)
Keywords: pear bread, paleo bread, banana pear bread, no added sugar, pear recipes, fall recipes, healthy banana bread