Naturally green, kid approved muffins made with tigernut flour. Paleo, nut free and dairy free.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients (except chocolate chips).
- Add in wet ingredients, mix well.
- Fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Scoop batter into a lined muffin pan. (Recipe makes 8 muffins.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature on cooling rack.
- Store muffins in an air-tight container at room temperature for 2-3 days or in fridge for up to one week.
The muffins will come out of the oven brown, but will turn green as they cool.
Keywords: muffin, tigernut, nut free, dairy free, snack, natural food coloring, kid approved, tigernut flour muffins, green muffins, sunbutter muffins, nut free muffin recipe