These tigernut flour muffins are made with tigernut flour, bananas and sweetened with maple syrup. They're a delicious nut-free paleo muffin recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with 10 paper muffin liners.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine tigernut flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix in eggs, mashed banana, water, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Scoop the batter into the lined muffin pan.
- Place the muffins in the oven (middle rack) and bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature on a wire cooling rack.
Keywords: tigernut flour muffins, chocolate chip tigernut flour muffins, paleo muffins recipe, tigernut flour banana muffins, nut free paleo muffins, tigernut flour muffin recipe