This small batch cinnamon cassava muffin recipe is moist, dense and lightly sweetened with dates (no sugar added). They are the perfect nut free muffin eaten as a breakfast side or afternoon snack.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with 8 silicone muffin liners.
- Combine all ingredients, except coconut milk, in a food processor. Mix with a spatula, then blend the ingredients, stopping every so often to scrape the sides.
- Add coconut milk. Mix with a spatula, then blend until smooth.
- Scoop the batter into the lined muffin pan, filling each slot 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- Place the muffins in oven (middle rack) and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove the muffins from the oven, cool a few minutes in the pan, then transfer them to a wire cooling rack.
For best results, measure ingredients by weight (when given)
*Make sure your dates are soft. If they aren't then warm them in the microwave for 5-10 seconds. Also, to make blending easier, chop the dates before adding them to the food processor.
Keywords: cassava flour muffins, cinnamon cassava muffins, small batch muffins, small batch cassava muffins, paleo muffin recipe, nut free paleo muffins, no added sugar muffins