These healthy coconut flour banana pancakes are soft, fluffy and only sweetened with bananas. This pancake recipe is paleo, gluten free and dairy free.
- 1/3 cup coconut flour (36g)
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch (30g)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp paleo baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup rounded, mashed banana (153g)
- 3 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine dry pancake ingredients: coconut flour, tapioca starch, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix in wet ingredients: mashed banana, eggs, water, avocado oil and vanilla.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes to thicken. During this time, preheat a greased frying pan on medium heat (I greased my pan with coconut oil).
- Pour 1/4 cup pancake batter onto the greased frying pan. Cover with a lid and cook until bubbles form on top of the pancake*
- Remove the lid and flip, then cook until done.
*Covering the frying pan will make your pancakes fluffier
Keywords: coconut flour banana pancakes, paleo banana pancakes, paleo coconut flour pancakes, coconut flour pancakes recipe, healthy coconut flour pancakes, no sugar added banana pancakes, healthy coconut pancakes, fluffy coconut flour banana pancakes