Easy dairy free and nut free Coconut Flour Pancakes. These low carb pancakes are perfect for a simple weekend breakfast.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine eggs, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk.
- Add in remaining ingredients, whisk.
- Let batter sit for 5 minutes to set. While you wait, preheat frying pan on medium-low heat.
- Grease pan with oil (I used coconut oil) and pour 1/4 cup batter on pan. Cover and cook on medium-low heat until golden brown on the bottom.
- Flip pancake and cook about 1 min more, or until pancake is cooked through.
- Repeat steps 4-5 until no more batter remains.
Keywords: pancakes, coconut, nut free, Paleo, breakfast