Earthy, sweet honey and turmeric cookies made with Paleo and allergy free ingredients. Great for a nutritious treat!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add in all wet ingredients, mix well.
- Scoop dough (1 Tbsp for each cookie) onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 min.
- Remove from oven and cool on cooling rack.
*I make my own sunflower seed flour by grinding raw sunflower seeds in a coffee grinder. Simply, add seeds to the coffee grinder and grind to a fine flour. Store in a tightly sealed container.
Keywords: cookies, turmeric, honey, allergy free, nut free, egg free, dairy free, Paleo, dessert