The best cassava flour banana bread recipe, made from a combination of grain free flours, eggs and only sweetened with bananas. This healthy Paleo bread is moist, fluffy and flavorful.
- 1 + 1/2 cup mashed banana (358g)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 84g cassava flour (2/3 cup, sifted, spooned & leveled)
- 30g coconut flour (1/3 cup, sifted, spooned & leveled)
- 33g tapioca flour (1/4 cup)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium-sized mixing bowl, mash banana.
- Whisk in eggs and vanilla.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix using a spatula.
- Pour batter into a parchment lined 8" x 4" baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove the loaf from the pan and cool to room temperature on a wire cooling rack.
- Best stored in an air-tight container in fridge, up to one week.
Keywords: banana bread, ginger, paleo, no added sugar, nut free, breakfast, paleo bread, cassava flour, cassava recipe