These paleo blueberry pancakes are made with coconut flour, lightly sweetened with maple syrup and filled with fresh blueberries.
- Combine the eggs, avocado oil, maple syrup, vanilla and water in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Add in the coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk until smooth.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes to thicken, then fold the blueberries into the batter.
- Preheat a frying pan on medium heat and grease with a bit of oil (I used coconut oil).
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of pancake batter from the mixing bowl and pour it onto the preheated frying pan. Cover with a lid and cook until bubbles start to form on top of the pancake.
- Remove the lid to the frying pan, flip the pancakes and continue cooking until done.
- Repeat until all pancakes have been cooked.
Keywords: coconut flour pancakes, blueberry coconut flour pancakes, paleo coconut flour pancakes, paleo pancake recipe, gluten free pancakes, blueberry pancakes from scratch