This paleo chocolate chip mug cake is made with leftover almond pulp and baked in the microwave.
- Combine the almond pulp, egg, maples syrup, and vanilla in a microwaveable cup or bowl. Mix with a fork until well combined.
- Add in the tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt and mini chocolate chips. Mix until well combined.
- Let the batter sit for 2 minutes to thicken.
- Place the dish in the microwave and cook the cake (on high) for 1 minute 50 seconds.
- Cool a couple minutes then add your favorite toppings and eat.
*I used day old leftover almond pulp from making milk in the Almond Cow
Keywords: chocolate chip mug cake, paleo mug cake recipe, almond pulp recipe, almond pulp mug cake, paleo chocolate chip mug cake, healthy mug cake recipe, dairy free mug cake, gluten free mug cake, low sugar mug cake recipe, microwave cake