Nut free Paleo strawberry muffins, sweetened with honey and bursting with fresh strawberries. Perfect for a sweet breakfast or topped with whipped cream and served as dessert.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together cassava flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add in eggs, avocado oil, honey, water and vanilla. Mix with a spatula until smooth.
- Fold chopped strawberries into batter.
- Scoop batter into a lined muffin pan, filling each slot nearly to the top, making 9 muffins.
- Place muffins in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 28-30 minutes.
- Remove muffins from the oven and cool a few minutes in the pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool to room temperature.
- Store in fridge up to one week.
I recommend measuring all flours by weight (given in grams)
Keywords: shortcake, strawberry, muffins, breakfast, snack, nut free, Paleo, strawberry muffins, paleo muffin recipe, grain free dairy free strawberry muffins, nut free muffins, spring snack, spring dessert