Healthy Spinach Salad topped with strawberries, spicy honey glazed pecans, chopped raw leek and a balsamic-olive oil dressing. Great as a side salad to serve 4 or topped with protein and served as a main meal for 2.
- 4 cups lightly packed organic baby spinach
- 10 organic strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup Spicy Honey Glazed Pecans
- 1/3 cup chopped leek
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Add spinach and chopped leek to large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with balsamic and olive oil, then mix using salad tongs.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
- Add sliced strawberries and pecans*
- Serve and eat!
*I arranged the strawberries and pecans rather than mixing them in for a more aesthetic look. You may do that or add them to the serving bowl and then gently mix all ingredients using salad tongs.
Keywords: salad, side dish, vegan, egg free, no added sugar