This healthy collagen banana bread is made with collagen peptides, tahini and cassava flour. It is only sweetened with bananas and is completely nut free, grain free and dairy free.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line an 8" x 4" baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- Peel banana and mash in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in wet ingredients (eggs, tahini, vanilla) and whisk until smooth.
- Add in dry ingredients (collagen, cassava flour, cinnamon, baking powder) and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into lined baking pan.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven, cool 5 minutes in the baking pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- Best stored in fridge up to one week.
Keywords: collagen peptides, collagen bread, paleo banana bread, banana protein bread, collagen banana bread, tahini bread, cassava flour bread, cassava protein bread, no added sugar recipes, paleo bread recipe