Healthy, toddler friendly raspberry and banana muffins. Gluten free, Vegan, Paleo and free of the top 8 allergens.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel bananas and mash in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in sunflower seed butter and vanilla.
- Mix in cassava flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix in water.
- Add raspberries and fold into the batter.
- Scoop batter into a lined muffin pan (recipe makes 12 muffins).
- Place muffins in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 22 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Store muffins in the fridge up to one week.
*For best results, I recommend measuring these ingredients by weight
Keywords: muffins, Vegan, nut free, egg free, allergy friendly, raspberry, banana, Paleo, toddler, easy recipes