Healthy, blueberry muffins made with tigernut flour and sweetened with bananas. Free of all common allergens, Paleo and Vegan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine tigernut flour, ground flax, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add in mashed banana, sunflower seed butter and water. (Note: batter is thick)
- Fold blueberries into batter.
- Scoop 1/4 cup batter into a lined muffin pan.
- Bake muffins at 350 degrees for 28 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer muffins to a wire cooling rack and cool to room temperature.
- Store in fridge up to one week.
Keywords: tigernut flour, muffins, breakfast, snack, Paleo, Vegan, nut free, egg free, allergy friendly, no added sugar