These homemade CBD gummies are made with just 5 ingredients - all gluten free and paleo friendly. This gummy recipe is great for gut health and has the calming effect of CBD oil.
I love making gummies as a healthy dessert or snack for my kids.
Not only do they love them, but they're actually beneficial! I make them with gelatin and sweeten them with a bit of raw honey. Gelatin helps repair the gut lining and is great for improving skin elasticity, healthy joints, hair and nails.
For this recipe, I added some of my favorite CBD oil, making these homemade CBD gummies great for an after-dinner treat. CBD oil can have a calming effect and help with anxiety, sleep and pain.
Why You'll Love the Homemade CBD Gummies
- paleo friendly - made with real, whole food ingredients
- gluten free and dairy free
- easy to make - just 5 ingredients
- kid friendly
- healthy dessert option
Here's a list of what you need to make these healthy CBD gummies:
How to Make CBD Gummies
These gummies are easy to make - all you need is a saucepan, whisk, silicone molds for the gummies and the listed ingredients.
First, combine the juice, lime and raw honey in a small saucepan. Set on the stovetop and warm on medium heat.
Once the liquid is warm (not hot) and the honey has fully dissolved, turn off the heat and whisk in the gelatin and the CBD oil.
Pour the mixture into the gummy molds. You can use a funnel, dropper or pour straight from the saucepan (as I did).
Place the gummies in the fridge and chill for at least 30 minutes before removing them from their molds.
Store these homemade CBD gummies in a sealed, airtight container in the fridge. They are best eaten within two weeks.
More 5 Ingredient Recipes
- Dark Chocolate Coconut Clusters
- Frozen Yogurt Banana Bites
- Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Truffles
These easy homemade CBD gummies require just 5 ingredients and are paleo friendly. Enjoy as a snack or post-dinner treat!
- Combine juice, lime and honey in a small saucepan. Heat over low heat until warm (not hot) and the honey has fully dissolved.
- Turn off heat from the stovetop and whisk in the gelatin and CBD oil.
- Pour the mixture into silicone molds.
- Place the molds in the fridge and chill for at least 30 minutes to set.
Keywords: CBD oil gummies, homemade CBD gummies, healthy CBD gummies, paleo CBD gummies, 5 ingredient CBD gummies